Bahamas – Trinidad and Tobago: prediction for the match
The Bahamas will face Trinidad and Tobago in one of the CONCACAF WCHM matches on June 6 at 00:00 UTC. You will find a prediction of the exact score of the game based on statistics from Betting Tools below. The bookmakers are betting on a major victory for Trinidad and Tobago. At the time of this writing, bets on his winnings with any account were accepted with odds of 1.02. It is offered to bet on the hosts with the odds of 25.92. And you are offered to bet on a draw with odds of 13.92. According to bookmakers, the effectiveness of the meeting will be high: you can bet more than 2.5 goals on the total with odds of 1.08. You can place a bet on total less than 2.5 goals with the quote 7.93.
Bahamas – Trinidad. Key facts about the match
- The Bahamas faced Puerto Rico in their last match at the CONCACAF World Championship on June 3 and were defeated with a score of 0: 7. Bahamas lose fifth straight game. In each of the last 5 bouts of the Bahamas, the performance exceeded two goals.
- Trinidad and Tobago played against Puerto Rico in the last CONCACAF World Cup match on March 29. The fight ended with a score of 1: 1. Trinidad and Tobago unbeaten three in a row – two wins and one draw.
- Home offense is better than their defense: defense rating 492 and attack rating 719. Guests in defense and attack play at about the same level (defense rating is 1031, and attack rating is 967).
- Home team’s attack rating versus away team’s defense rating 0.70. The expected number of goals for an attacking team with this ratio is 0.95.
- Away Attack Rating vs. Home Team Defense Rating 1.97. Statistics say that the expected number of goals of the attacking team for this ratio is 2.41.
- In the last five meetings with the participation of the Bahamas, bets on the loss of the team (+38.0%).
- In the last five meetings with the participation of Trinidad and Tobago, bets on the victory of the team (+162.0%).
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office